Cell Culture Services
Our cell-culture services include cell line development, characterization, and expansion, as well as the development and purification of cell culture-based products.
SBH Sciences has developed over 70 cell culture-derived products, including recombinant cytokines, glycosyltransferases, and anti-cytokine/anti-carbohydrate monoclonal antibodies.
SBH can provide:
- Development of cell lines for cell-based assays
- Growth optimization and characterization of new and existing cell lines
- Scale-up and cryopreservation
- Culture of mammalian and insect cells in multiple formats including roller bottles and spinner flasks
- Serum-free media optimization
- Adaptation to suspension
- Production of lysates
- Increased protein expression in existing cell lines
- Transient and stable mammalian cell transfection, cloning and sub-cloning
- Protein purification and mid-scale production
We are a leading provider of recombinant cytokines including; Activin-A, HGF, IL-23, BMP-2, IFN-β, sIL-6R, BMP-7, and IL-12.
SBH Sciences is the only commercial source of human GDF-15/MIC-1.
Related discovery research services include:
- Detection and quantification of cell culture-derived products (ELISA, HPLC)
- Screening for biological or cytotoxic activity (cell-based bioassays, receptor-based binding assays, or custom-designed assays)
- Formulation and stability studies (e.g., temperature and matrix effect)
- Development of ADA (Anti-Drug Antibody assays)
Let us help you:
SBH Sciences welcomes inquiries from those seeking a dependable resource and collaborator in developing pharmaceutical and biotechnology-derived products.
- Streamline your production process
- Reduce your development time
- Increase your yields while maintaining exceptional purity
- Reduce production costs
Contact us about your custom cell-culture needs.