Ventures at SBH
For 25 years, SBH Sciences has supported and guided many start-up companies.
We are especially proud of the relationships built with Galectin Therapeutics, Neumedicines, and Karyopharm Therapeutics. SBH supported these companies from inception, throughout drug discovery and target validation, and continued supporting them once they reached clinical trials.
In the last 7 years, SBH Sciences' co-founder, President, and CSO, Raphael Nir, PhD, co-founded and developed ABI-LAB, a Boston-based Accelerator and Bio-Incubator. ABI-LAB's mission is to support startup companies and to accelerate their drug discovery programs. ABI-LAB has 60 state of the art, affordable lab spaces with offices, as well as innovative pre-clinical services. Currently, 45 Biotechnology / Life Sciences companies reside at ABI-LAB and take advantage of the state-of-the-art shared equipment, private lab space, and many available services.
SBH Sciences is excited to expand its offerings and further assist innovative entrepreneurs by creating a new division: Ventures at SBH.
Ventures at SBH aims to incubate breakthrough scientific ideas and to support entrepreneurs in the early stages of research and development. SBH offers extensive lab spaces, equipment, scientific expertise, business development, grant submission assistance, networking opportunities, and early / seed-stage investments.
If you have a new idea, SBH would be delighted to hear from you.
SBH has expertise in, and is looking to expand, in the following research fields:
- Inflammation [including fibrosis and neuronal inflammation]
- Cell & Gene Therapy
- Recombinant Proteins [including cytokines]
- Therapeutics Antibodies [including ADC]
Why join Ventures at SBH?
- SBH has the expertise you need.
- SBH embraces innovation and early-stage ventures.
- SBH is flexible, resourceful, and forward-thinking.
- SBH offers lab spaces (including BSL-2) for cell culture, protein purification, cell-based assays, cell & molecular biology, and diagnostics.
- SBH has a vast network within the biotechnology industry, able to advise and support all aspects of early research and development.
- SBH provides early / seed-stage investments.
Please contact us if you are interested in having your company become the next success story.
SBH supported and guided these companies from inception, throughout drug discovery and target validation, until reaching clinical trials.
Ventures at SBH has partnered with ABI-LAB, a Boston-based Accelerator and Bio-Incubator. ABI-LAB's mission is to support startup companies and to accelerate their drug discovery programs, through the availability of 60 affordable lab spaces and innovative pre-clinical services.